Day-to-day employment support
Regardless of how well a business is run, people issues do arise. When they do, we are there to help you navigate those tricky areas such as:
- Complaints and grievances;
- Sickness absence;
- Poor performance; and
- Family friendly queries such as maternity, paternity and flexible working.
We also specialise in drafting documentation to protect your business including:
- Service Agreements;
- Consultancy Agreements;
- Handbooks and bespoke employment policies;
- Restrictive covenants; and
- Employee incentive plans and benefits.
Employment status update
2017 has seen a surge in cases being brought by individuals working in the “gig economy” claiming that they are workers and not self-employed. In March, we reported on the… Read more →