T: +44 (0)207 395 3088
M: +44 (0)7738 760 749
Choy advises businesses and individuals on all aspects of employment law. Her clients cover a range of sectors including Legal Services, TMT, Health Services, Marketing, Manufacturing and Hospitality.
She is valued by her clients for being a strategic thinker and creative problem solver, with the ability to distil complex legal concepts into plain English and offer clear achievable strategies.
Her practice is a mix of contentious and non-contentious work, representing both Claimants and Respondents in the Employment Tribunal.
She advises on a full range of employment law matters including, unfair dismissal, discrimination, whistleblowing, grievances and disciplinaries, redundancy, restructuring and recruitment, TUPE and works on employment aspects of corporate transactions.
- Advised on COVID-19 related issues including drafting furlough agreements, return to work measures and consultation.
- Advised a company in relation to changing terms and conditions of employment for shift workers, including collective consultation obligations.
- Represented a Managing Director in respect of claims for unfair dismissal and race discrimination.
- Advised a company on TUPE obligations in a business acquisition.
- Reviewing and updating employment documentation for a company.
- Advised a company in relation to collective consultation for mass redundancies and redeployment arrangements.
Choy joined the firm in June 2021. She trained at a Legal 500 national firm and qualified as a solicitor in 2008. She is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association.
Banter – Just jokes or discrimination?
Home Is Where the Workplace Is
The ongoing debate over worker status
Returning to Work Post-Covid Restrictions
Data protection considerations for the hybrid environment – CIR Magazine