T: +44 (0)20 7395 3132
Ravinder is an English qualified solicitor with over 20 years’ experience in UK and International employment law. He has specialised in international labour law for more than 15 years, and has a wealth of experience in managing labour law advice in over 50 jurisdictions worldwide, including more than 300 multi-jurisdictional projects from contract harmonisation through to advice on major M&A transactions.
He is recognised for his employment law expertise by Chambers and Partners, Legal 500 and the Legal Experts directory.
- Labour law advice on a business disposal for $460m covering 22 jurisdictions
- Labour law advice on a business disposal for $140m covering 17 jurisdictions
- Advising on an employment document harmonisation project over 15 jurisdictions worldwide
- Advising on a pan-European redundancy programme for a US global business
- Advising on a document harmonisation project for EMEA for a Chinese group
Ravinder started his career at a top ten UK law firm and has worked with leading UK and US law firms. He joined Wedlake Bell in 2004 and is a member of the UK’s Employment Lawyers Association.
Ravinder is General Editor of Tolley’s Employment Law, which is used by labour lawyers all over the UK. He also writes the Contract of Employment chapter for this publication.