The ease of communicating online – either through websites, blogs or social networking sites – means there has been a real increase in the amount of people publishing material for public consumption.
Our team advises on a range of issues arising from this activity where the relevant law frequently overlaps with our experience in intellectual property, commercial and regulatory advice, data protection and dispute resolution.
Common areas we advise on include:
- Pre-publication / pre-broadcast clearance;
- Privacy and breach of confidence;
- Malicious falsehood;
- Plagiarism including copyright and database right infringement;
- Reputation management;
- ASA and BCAP Code compliance;
- IP rights infringements via on-line activity; and
- Freedom of expression.
Whatever the area we make sure we are with you every step of the way, doing whatever we can to help you achieve your desired outcome.