We regularly advise our clients on issues such as:
- Procurement and tendering;
- Strategy during negotiations and contracting;
- Benchmarking, service levels and reporting;
- Project management, planning and development methodologies;
- Project specification, design, scope and change management; and
- Quality, testing, delivery and acceptance.
Our clients include customers, software suppliers, systems integrators and outsourcing service providers. Our range of work enables us to offer our clients new perspectives on problems and an informed understanding of technology issues, processes and risks.
We are regularly involved in international projects, working alongside our clients’ local representatives and our international network of associated firms. We also offer specialist dispute resolution services, providing regular advice to our clients on how to avoid problems, deal with change, risk management, project planning and contract renegotiation.