Quarterly in Advance- Autumn 2019
22 / 10 / 2019
Quarterly in advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
- Dear Claire – can property guardians help landlords with vacant commercial premises?
- Telecoms masts and a landowner’s right to redevelop – John Muncey discusses an important court decision on the new Electronic Communications.
- Good news for developers? Kim Lalli explains how new rules should stop registration of development land with TVG status
- Taking on a new construction project? Building Regulations compliance and Approved Inspectors. Sarah Elliott considers how to keep your lenders happy.
- How to get it right first time and successfully exercise the break in your commercial lease. Georgia Shaw explains
- Property entrepreneurs and investors – have you planned your exit strategy? Paul Corren considers how to realise your investment in the business.
- How to protect your privacy – Camilla Wallace and Tom Allfree give top tips for owners of UK real estate.
- Developers, a simple way to speed up your plot sales – Rebecca Bridgen clears up new rules on tidying up the title to your site.