Tom’s practice covers all aspects of residential conveyancing, acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, companies, banks and funds advising on disposals and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties as well as general landlord and tenant issues.
- The sale and acquisition of high value central London properties.
- The purchase of an apartment in central London in excess of £50M.
- Structuring the sale of residential units in a large development in Greenwich.
- The purchase of a 400 acre farm.
- The purchase of a grouse moor.
- Selling portfolios of properties for LPA Receivers.
Tom obtained his degree of Psychology in 1999 from the University of York. Prior to that, he got his CPE from the College of Law in Guilford in 1996. Tom qualified as a solicitor and joined Wedlake Bell in 1999 and became a partner in 2009, developing a wide client base in both commercial and residential property transactions. Tom headed up the Residential Property team from 2013 until June 2023.