Partner - Head of Residential Property
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3002
Tom’s practice covers all aspects of residential conveyancing, acting for UK and overseas individuals, estates, companies, banks and funds advising on disposals and acquisitions of freehold and leasehold properties as well as general landlord and tenant issues.
- The sale and acquisition of high value central London properties.
- The purchase of an apartment in central London in excess of £50M.
- Structuring the sale of residential units in a large development in Greenwich.
- The purchase of a 400 acre farm.
- The purchase of a grouse moor.
- Selling portfolios of properties for LPA Receivers.
Tom joined Wedlake Bell in 1999 and became a partner in 2009, developing a wide client base in both commercial and residential property transactions. Tom has been the team leader of the Residential Property team since 2013.
"Tom is ranked in the Spear's 500 'Best Property Lawyers' list."
"Practice head Tom Allfree focuses on high-value properties in London and the South East"
— Legal 500, 2017