Quarterly In Advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
Please click here to read the digital flipbook of the full issue, or click the image below.
Please click here for our pod cast as Suzanne Gill and Natalie Pilagos discuss the latest issue of QIA.
- Dear Ben – our resident agony uncle takes you through the easiest way of extending a lease to an existing tenant.
- Welcome – our new joiners.
- Building Safety Update – Natalie Pilagos looks at forthcoming legal changes following Grenfell.
- Anti-Money Laundering – Stephanie Sandison provides guidance for buyers, sellers and their agents.
- Change of Use – Barnaby Heap discusses the implications of giving a tenant more flexibility in its lease and use of the premises.
- Intellectual Property – what is it and why do we need it? – Charlotte Wilding explains.
- The Big Implications of a Small Blockage – A recent case analysed by Ankita Sahadev.
- “It’s Getting Hot In Here So Take On All Our Zones” – Alex Beech’s essential update on Heat Networks.
- Back to Basics – What to do About Left Behind Goods – Anna Trafford’s guide on items left by a tenant who has moved out.
- Crossing the Threshold: How To Deal With Unregistered Land Between Your Property and The Public Highway – Harriet Forster cautions on ransom strips.
- Construction Contracts – A Weapon in the Fight to Save the World? – Morgan James has the latest update.