T: +44 (0)20 7395 3047
Suzanne specialises in advising commercial property occupiers and investors, particularly office, retail and telecommunications premises.
Her expertise includes advice to high net worth individuals on investment in and disposal of properties in the UK, both residential and commercial. She represents business occupiers on new premises and the structuring of existing property portfolios, and acts for occupiers and investors in the acquisition, management and disposal of properties. Suzanne also advises developers on complex site acquisitions.
She is a co-founder of the Tomorrow’s City, Today’s Challenge campaign with Helen Garthwaite.
- Representing a fund advised by Fenton Whelan in the acquisition, financing and development of commercial premises for conversion to ultra-prime residential in Mayfair.
- Working with Second Home Limited in relation to their lease of premises in Holland Park for a co-working centre.
- Advising Jimmy Choo in relation to the re-structuring and redevelopment of their flagship Bond Street store.
- Acting for Hollybrook Homes in relation to the development of a site in Camberwell as student accommodation for the University of the Arts, London.
- Acting for a NASDAQ listed telecommunications company on the acquisition of premises for a data centre.
- Advising a family trust on their investment of UK office premises, and the subsequent letting strategy.
Suzanne joined Wedlake Bell in 2013 from Pinsent Masons. She qualified as a solicitor in 1994.
Suzanne is a member of Women in Property.
Suzanne writes the Commercial Property legal update for the Law Society Gazette, and the UK Property chapter for Sweet & Maxwell’s “Global Telecommunications Law and Practice”. She is a frequent contributor to Estates Gazette and Property Week.