Our Employee Benefits specialists help businesses of all sizes to attract and retain the best people with effective remuneration arrangements that work in a tax efficient way.
Recruiting, rewarding and retaining employees and directors is key to running a successful business.
Our Pensions & Employee Benefits team provides advice and documentation on the establishment and administration of a wide variety of arrangements including:
- Company share option plans;
- Enterprise Management Incentive plans;
- Growth share arrangements; and
- Employee trusts.
Our expertise extends to the disguised remuneration legislation and advising on historic (tax inefficient) employee benefit trusts.
- Advising fintech companies on employee remuneration including the design and establishment of enterprise management incentive plans.
- Design and implementation of U.K./U.S. approved equity plans.
- Advising a US pharmaceutical company on its European benefit package.
- Establishing a Long Term Incentive Plan for a family office.
- Advice on historic employee benefit trusts including the intricacies of Part 7A of ITEPA 2003 and negotiating settlements with HMRC.