Company Secretarial Services
This professional service – which is available to clients within the UK and overseas – can be tailored to meet your needs so you can ensure that your business is up to speed with the best corporate governance practices and compliant with corporate legal and regulatory requirements.
Our corporate governance team is involved in both the development of policy and the promotion of best practice. A number of our lawyers have been instrumental in the recent revisions to the Quoted Companies Alliance corporate governance code for small and mid-sized quoted companies.
We have experience in:
- Expert advice and assistance with incorporating a company or LLP;
- Advice on the appropriate structure of the company or LLP; and
- Same day incorporation.
- Support and advice from the Company Secretarial Services team;
- Advice in relation to corporate governance best practice;
- Preparing the confirmation statement and maintaining the statutory registers;
- Filing any changes to share capital, changes of members/directors, and other statutory requirements with Companies House; and
- Provision of a professional company secretary.
Address & Mail services
- Registered office, notification of post and providing reminders for key filing dates.
- Dissolution or striking off a company from the Companies Register or reinstatement to the Register;
- Provision of service address for directors;
- Drafting of board minutes and resolutions;
- UK establishment registrations and closures for overseas companies;
- Re-registration of companies; and
- Changes to constitutions and members’ agreements.