Corporate and Financial Services
T: +44 (0)20 7395 3084
Kam’s practice focuses on advising issuers, nomads and brokers on initial and secondary fundraisings, private placings and capital markets work as well as domestic and international M&A, private equity, joint venture and corporate finance transactions.
- Acted for an AIM broker in connection with a £30m secondary placing.
- Advised a number of companies in relation to the issue of debt securities on European exchanges.
- Acted for a leading London golf club in connection with loan note offers to its members in order for it to acquire its freehold from the Crown.
- Acted for the selling shareholders of a business telecoms and imaging technology company.
- Advised a leading commercial property company with a portfolio of over £250m in connection with its acquisitions and restructurings.
Kam graduated from Leeds University in Law and continued her legal studies at the College of Law, London. She went on to qualify as a solicitor with the US law firm Faegre & Benson before moving on to McCarthy Tétrault and then Bates Wells & Braithwaite. Kam joined Wedlake Bell as an Associate in the Corporate team in 2015.
She is admitted to practice in the state of New York.