Quarterly In Advance – Spring 2018
27 / 03 / 2018
Quarterly in advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
- Dear Claire – Claire answers a developer’s question regarding the impact of a “dwellinghouse” covenant on a residential redevelopment.
- Green Belt, threats and opportunities – Jay Das explains the possible reforms to the way planning authorities de-allocate Green Belt land.
- Co-working: hype or here to stay? – Suzanne Gill explores the co-working trend. Will it make current working practices seem outmoded?
- Breaking Good – Guidance for the successful exercise of break clauses in commercial leases – Brad Trerise sets out his tips for the successful break of a lease.
- My land has the benefit of a right of way – but can I use it? – Chloe Dexter runs through the issues surrounding claimed right of way.
- Long leases – the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? – Matthew Tebbot explains the governments’ new measures to improve the leasehold system.
- Assignment by way of security – beware of giving away more than you bargained for – Maria Coker offers guidance on the impact of assignment on employer’s rights.
- Tear up the blueprints: Planning and funding Tomorrow’s City – read the key themes from our recent panel discussion.
- Over inflated – what have pork pies and exercise leggings got to do with your service charge cap?