Camilla Wallace’s answer has been published to the FT reader question on forcing the sale of a property through a trust

03 / 10 / 2018

Can I force my brother to sell his share of our flat?

My parents bought me and my brother our London flat from our family trust. It is in both our names but I now wish to move out. Do I need permission from the trustees, or can I force the sale of the flat?

Your options depend on how the property is owned, says Camilla Wallace, head of the private client group at Wedlake Bell.

Click here to read the full article published (£).