Click here to join.
Real Estate Finance
Successfully funding a real estate asset with debt requires the expertise, experience and skill of specialists. These qualities are at the heart of the Real Estate Finance group, which means that you will always have a partner for your venture. We know exactly what is required whether you are a lender, borrower, investor or developer in the UK, Europe or worldwide.
Increasing values of every asset class has resulted in a multi-stakeholder approach to ownership and funding and this requires the sort of in-depth knowledge and reputation that the Real Estate Finance group has established when it comes to tackling any debt funding solution be it: bilateral, syndicated or club facilities; ranking, priority and intercreditor issues; associated synthetic instruments and security for the investment in and the development of offices, hotels, residential, sheds, care and leisure.
- £91.5m acquisition of a central London hotel.
- £60m syndicated facility refinancing a central London office development.
- £90m facility from Aviva Commercial Finance Limited refinancing a portfolio of offices and residential units in prime central London.
- Acting for an offshore borrower in connection with a £80m facility from National Bank of Abu Dhabi PJSC refinancing a portfolio of 4 properties in prime central London.
- Acting for Alpha Bank in connection with a £11.7m facility for a well-known house builder.
- Acting for the borrower in connection with a £38.5m facility from ICG-Longbow for refinancing a portfolio of non-performing secured real estate debt.
- Acting for the borrower in respect of a £300m refinance of Central London hotel and offices.
- Acting for the borrower in connection with its £31m refinancing in respect of a small high-end residential development in prime central London.
- Acting for a national care home operator in connection with a £100m club facility with RBS and HSBC for the development of care homes.