Our Finance team has a wealth of experience acting for both lenders and borrowers in the corporate lending market. We frequently work with lawyers in our international networks to deliver a seamless service on cross-border transactions. Our clients range from UK clearing banks to owner managed businesses and entrepreneurs.
Our in-depth knowledge enables us to advise our clients through all stages of a transaction by giving strategic and structuring advice at the outset, highlighting issues and risks during the documentation process and providing ongoing support following financial close.
- Acting for Honest Burgers on a series of financings to enable it to fund its continuing expansion predominantly in London.
- Acting for an offshore borrower on a £18.5m financing from Close relating to a classic car collection.
- Acting for HSBC on a £10m revolving credit facility with a security package extending to jurisdictions in Europe, Asia and Central and North America.
- Acting for HSBC in connection with the £20m revolving working capital facilities provided to a UK corporate group.
- Acting for an English borrower within the worldwide group of a US-based technology company in connection with a financing provided to the group by a US bank.