Quarterly In Advance – Summer 2019
25 / 06 / 2019
Quarterly In Advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
- Dear Claire – who has to repair the defect in our new commercial premises?
- Short changed? – Suzanne Gill gives tips to those developing or investing in student accommodation
- Funding cuts and a shortage of planners. Are we being offered a sticking plaster solution? – Jay Das considers the current proposals to end the crisis
- Are turnover rents the answer to the high street’s problems? – Rebecca de Andrade takes a look at the pros and cons
- Who gets the family business wealth when a couple divorce? – family law expert Charmaine Hast explains
- Beware! New ban on tenancy fees – Anna Lewis sets out what can now be asked of tenants
- A new best practice standard for offices – introducing the BCO Guide to specification 2019
Please click here to read our Quarterly In Advance – Summer 2019 digital flipbook.