Quarterly In Advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
- ‘Dear Claire’ – I am in default on my development finance loan. What will happen?
- ‘Frustrated by Brexit’ – Jay Bhandal explains the landmark court decision on Brexit which has far reaching implications for commercial contracts, landlords and tenants
- ‘Can’t see the wood for the trees?’ – Suzanne Gill gives top tips on how to secure the best rent for your telecoms mast site
- ‘Covert behaviour and foul play in Mayfair’ – secret recordings of conversations by asset managers and TUPE. Emily Matthews sets the record straight.
- ‘Security of tenure, but at the expense of landlords’ freedom to develop?’ – Brad Trerise explains the new legal test for landlords wanting possession to redevelop
- ‘Which hand is your pocket in?’ – what you need to do if a director has an interest in a property transaction
- ‘Is it on the List?’ – special rules apply to listed buildings. Matthew Mainstone explains how not to fall foul of them