Uri is a transactional lawyer in the real estate department.
Uri acts on a broad range of commercial property matters including acquisitions and disposals, asset and portfolio management and advising landlords and tenants in the industrial, office, retail and leisure sectors in London and the regions.
Uri also has experience acting for both lenders and borrowers on property financing and refinancing transactions and handling the real estate aspects of corporate deals. He has acted for a large variety of clients from investors and developers to high net worth individuals and overseas trusts.
At his previous firm, Uri’s experience included:
- acting on the acquisition and financing of a large, multi-let industrial estate in the South East for £11.5 million and dealing with ongoing asset management work
- acting on the sale of a 120-room prime student accommodation building for £9.2 million
- acting on the purchase and financing of a multi-let, mixed-use building in WC2 for £8.5 million for residential development
- acting for a borrower on the refinancing of a portfolio of over 140 residential properties valued at circa £10 million across the north of England
- providing real estate support to one of the UK’s fastest growing print management and telecoms providers on a series of corporate acquisitions for over £60 million
- advising on the real estate aspects of a complex share sale of an EFL Championship club for consideration of circa £50 million
Uri obtained a law degree at UCL before completing his training contract at Reed Smith LLP.
Upon qualification in March 2017, Uri joined the commercial property team at Teacher Stern before moving to Wedlake Bell in August 2022.