T: +44 (0)20 7395 3033
Nick is a partner in the Residential Property team and over recent years he has developed a reputation as being one of the leading lawyers in prime central London within his field of expertise. Nick has a large portfolio of clients and business introducers based not only in the UK but worldwide. Notably this includes travelling to Singapore with a particular focus on creating long term opportunities and business relationships.
- Acting on the acquisition of multiple properties in Notting Hill for one client and then acting on the refinance of the portfolio
- Acting on the acquisition of a £25m property in prime central London
- Acting on the acquisition of an unbroken terrace of eight period properties in Fitzrovia for approximately £16m
- Acting on the acquisition of a property development in north London consisting of houses and flats for approximately £10m
- Acting on the sale and purchase of numerous freehold and leasehold properties in prime central London ranging from £3m- £20m
- Acting on the purchase of a penthouse apartment in Holland Park for £21M
- Acting on the purchase of a substantial family home in Belgravia for £32M
Nick joined Wedlake Bell in May 2019. Nick qualified as a solicitor in 2004 at Streathers where he helped build the residential property team (between 2004 – 2016) before moving to Child & Child where he worked for just over three years.
In 2014, Nick was named as one of eprivateclients’ Top 35 under 35 private client practitioners.
"Nick Stone is highly regarded throughout the industry. Proactive, fast paced and diligent."
— Legal 500, 2021
"Nick Stone is super efficient, prompt and always looks to resolve any issues in a timely manner."
— Legal 500, 2021
"Nick Stone advises on residential and commercial property in prime central London. An estate agent notes: 'He is one of the best solicitors I have ever dealt with,' while another interviewee adds that 'he's pragmatic and commercial.' A source further remarks: 'He's very good with clients; if there are challenges he's very good at keeping everyone calm.' Stone recently moved from Child & Child to Wedlake Bell LLP."
— HNW Chambers 2019