Nick is a partner in the Residential Property team and over recent years he has developed a reputation as being one of the leading lawyers in prime central London within his field of expertise. Nick has a large portfolio of clients and business introducers based not only in the UK but worldwide. Notably this includes travelling to Singapore with a particular focus on creating long term opportunities and business relationships.
- Acting on the acquisition of multiple properties in Notting Hill for one client and then acting on the refinance of the portfolio.
- Acting on the acquisition of a £25m property in prime central London.
- Acting on the acquisition of an unbroken terrace of eight period properties in Fitzrovia for approximately £16m.
- Acting on the acquisition of a property development in north London consisting of houses and flats for approximately £10m.
- Acting on the sale and purchase of numerous freehold and leasehold properties in prime central London ranging from £3m- £20m.
- Acting on the purchase of a penthouse apartment in Holland Park for £21M.
- Acting on the purchase of a substantial family home in Belgravia for £32M.
Nick joined Wedlake Bell in May 2019. Nick qualified as a solicitor in 2004 at Streathers where he helped build the residential property team (between 2004 – 2016) before moving to Child & Child where he worked for just over three years.
In 2014, Nick was named as one of eprivateclients’ Top 35 under 35 private client practitioners.