David advises a wide range of clients with a particular focus on cross-border and domestic corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganisations.
David’s experience also includes advising clients on joint ventures, shareholder agreements and investment agreements.
David joined the corporate team at Wedlake Bell in May 2022.
Prior to joining Wedlake Bell, David trained at Bates Wells and qualified into their Corporate and Commercial Department in September 2017.
David has a degree in Geography from The University of Cambridge and completed the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course at The University of Law.
- Advised the members of chartered accountancy firm Carter Backer Winter (“CBW”) on its sale to Gravita, a portfolio company of European tech investor Tenzing. The sale means that CBW has climbed the ranks to become a top 30 accounting firm. Alongside the sale, advised CBW on its pre-sale reorganisation, including the divestment of CBW LLP’s corporate recovery & insolvency business and its financial planning business, each to a separate newly formed LLP.
- Advised the shareholders of Activate Solutions Group Limited (Activate), the parent company to a group of specialist field sales solutions businesses including Field Sales Solutions, on the multi-million-pound sale of the entire issued share capital of Activate to France-based Impact Field Marketing Group.
- Advised long-standing technology client P2i Ltd on its £8,000,000 private equity fundraising from, the sustainable investor, Circularity Capital.
- Advised the shareholders of economics consultancy Vivid Economics and climate analytics platform Planetrics on the sale of both companies to management consulting giant McKinsey & Company.
- Advised long-standing client SDM Holdings Limited on its acquisition of The Chatham Archive & Document Storage Company Limited.