T: +44 (0)20 7395 3101
Andrew provides succession and tax advice for UK and international families. He advises on individuals’ residence and domicile status, the taxation of offshore trusts and other structures, cross-border succession rules and a range of other issues.
- Advising on the restructuring options in relation to multiple prime central London property structures.
- Providing personal and trust tax advice for an international family worth in the region of £1 billion.
- Preparing Wills for clients with assets abroad, including analysing double tax treaties and cross-border succession laws.
- Assisting trustees with understanding their powers and responsibilities.
- Making disclosures to HMRC under the Worldwide Disclosure Facility and negotiating settlements.
Andrew studied Law with French and French Law at the University of Nottingham and Université Toulouse 1 Capitole. He completed the Legal Practice Course at BPP law school, obtaining a distinction, before training with Withers and qualifying as a solicitor in 2017.
Andrew completed the optional STEP Diploma in Tax and Estates in 2019 with merit and is a full STEP member.
Andrew speaks French, Spanish and Italian.
Tax Changes for Purchasers of UK Property
“Can you alter a joint Will?” – Caroline Miller and Andrew McIntyre respond for Choice Magazine
Andrew McIntyre responds to a readers’ question on a complex probate issue for Choice Magazine