Workplace Mental Health: Are you compliant with the new ACAS regime?
Training and engagement
Our training sessions are aimed to be interactive and encourage engagement that can assist businesses with creating their action plan and policies.
Mental health training for managers: 1.5 hour session
- Recognising the signs of mental health issues
- Managing staff with mental ill health
- Types of mental ill health and appropriate support and adjustments
- Accessing support for staff
- Avoiding discrimination in recruitment, promotion and employment
- Promoting awareness and fighting stigma
HR Training: 2 hour session
- Disability and discrimination law
- Creating a mentally healthy workplace
- Mental health issues and recruitment
- Managing long-term and short-term absence
- Managing performance issues
- How to audit your workforce for mental health risk areas
- How to implement a post-audit action plan to address areas of concern
Mental health training for your workforce: 1 hour session
- Understanding mental health
- Managing stress
- Work-life balance
- Accessing support
- Supporting colleagues and expected standards of behaviour
All training sessions have the option of face-to-face training or webinar.
Our training is provided by employment law specialists who are experienced in dealing with disability, absence management and performance issues and are also certified in Mental Health First Aid.
Documents and Policies
The package includes the full range of documentation recommended by the ACAS guidance:
- Mental health policy
- Policy implementation guidance note
- Template mental health action plan with guidance notes
- Workplace audit guidance document
- Staff questionnaire for assessing mental health issues
The training, policies and documents are available as a package or each element can be purchased individually. Documents start from £250 plus VAT and the complete package can be purchased for a discounted price of £2,500 plus VAT, subject to requirements. Further pricing details are available on request. We can also tailor your own documentation or create bespoke documents for your business.
We pride ourselves in drafting “policies with punch” that are made to be used and tailored to the individual business.
For further information contact:
T: +44 (0)20 3697 7201