Our social infrastructure work covers regeneration, healthcare, education and housing. It frequently involves the creation of novel structures for collaboration between the public and private sectors to deliver tangible and enduring social benefit.
We are recognised for our thought leadership delivered through our Tomorrow’s Cities programme which proposes solutions for future infrastructure and regeneration issues in an urban development context.
- The acquisition of real estate by Birkbeck College and the University of East London for the construction of University Square, a new University campus.
- The acquisition and management of major sporting facilities in UK for sports charities.
- Represented one of the UK’s leading providers of health and social care services in connection with the acquisition of development sites, the negotiation of funding agreements and the construction of new care homes.
- The development of a series of sites by a leading provider of affordable homes.
- Acted for BNP Paribas (as agent), Bank of Scotland and the Bank of Ireland on a £130m revolving credit facility provided to Sunrise Senior Living, Inc to develop and operate care homes in the UK.
- A major speculative mixed use development scheme, which forms the major part of an entire urban regeneration scheme.
- Secured development consent for a major housing and social housing scheme on a 300 unit housing scheme in the Green Belt.
- Negotiated and completed three urban facilities PFI projects and subsequently handled the successful disposal of each investment.
- Acted for Warburg-Henderson in connection with its £112m acquisition of the N1 shopping centre in Islington and its £16m acquisition of 8-12 Neal Street in Covent Garden.