Quarterly In Advance – Winter 2019
09 / 01 / 2019
Quarterly In Advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts interested in the property world.
- ‘Dear Claire’– perplexed by property law? Relax, Professional Support Lawyer Claire Haynes is here to answer your most pressing questions.
- ‘CVAs – practical tips for landlords’ – from insolvency specialist Tal Goldsmith
- ‘Public procurement alert!’ – Matthew Mainstone explains how development agreements can be caught unwittingly
- ‘Side letters’ – there are some unexpectedly difficult aspects of these. Ben Dunbar explains the challenges
- ‘How long do landlords have to respond to tenant applications?’ – our most common question answered by Yana Kisel
- ‘ID number needed for offshore property companies’ – Claire Haynes updates you on the rules for ownership of UK property