Quarterly in Advance – Summer 2017
05 / 07 / 2017
Please click here to view the digital flipbook version of our newsletter.
- ‘Can local authorities require new developments to be car-free?‘– Matthew Mainstone gives you the answer.
- ‘Dear Claire’ – can I charge the residents’ of retirement properties an event fee?
- ‘Can the planning application drawings for the development be used without charge?’ the traps of copyright infringement for property developers explained by Emily Matthews.
- ‘How to wind down a solvent company which has served its purpose’ – Guest author Phil Armstrong of FRP Advisory tells you what to do.
- ‘Who owns the UK’s properties?’ – Edward Craft and Claire Haynes run through what you need to know about the proposed register of overseas ownership.
- ‘When is the ‘close of business’?’ – Christopher Nelson and Richard Stebbing explain.