Quarterly In Advance – Autumn 2018
09 / 10 / 2018
Quarterly in advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
- ‘Dear Claire’ – the seller gave me a copy of its site investigation report but post completion I discovered an error in the report. What can I do?
- ‘Welcome’ – Wedlake Bell’s recent merger with Stitt & Co and new joiners to the Real Estate team
- ‘Alert! New tax charges for non-resident individuals and companies disposing of UK commercial property’ – Camilla Wallace explains who will be affected and what to do
- ‘Land Value Capture’ – Jay Das reviews the government’s latest proposals
- ‘Tenants and insurance’ – Philip Matthews tells you about a nasty little trap for tenants and how to avoid it
- ‘DIY lease variations: DIY results’ – Jeff Rawson gives top tips on how to change the existing terms of a lease
- ‘Whose responsibility is it to obtain planning permission?’ – Francesca Mansell summarises the legal position.