Quarterly In Advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
Please click here to read the digital flipbook of the full issue, or click the image below.
- I want to pay a new tenant to take my lease off my hands. Can I do that? Ben Dunbar talks you through reverse premiums;
- It is getting much harder to get professional indemnity insurance for construction professionals. Sarah Elliott discusses the implications;
- Many tenants are considering exercising break clauses. Suzanne Gill explains the difficulties of handing back with vacant possession;
- Turnover rents have been hailed as the saviour of the high street. Jeff Rawson flags some unexpected difficulties;
- Back to basics on security of tenure under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 by Rebecca Stephen;
- Conveyancing after death and the importance of a Will or Lasting Power of Attorney from private client partner Jenny Cutts;
- British Council for Offices: thoughts on office reoccupation after Covid and the legal implications of this.