QIA AUTUMN 2021
28 / 09 / 2021
Quarterly In Advance is published by Wedlake Bell’s Real Estate Team for our clients and contacts in the property world.
Please click here to read the digital flipbook of the full issue, or click the image below.
- Corona-clause. Resident agony uncle Ben Dunbar considers whether coronavirus protection wording can or cannot be forced on the landlord in a lease renewal.
- Back to the office. Choy Lau and Emily Daly from our specialist employment team advise on the extent to which staff can be compelled to come back to the workplace and whether vaccines can be a condition of return.
- Living in the office. Matthew Mainstone looks at new planning law flexibility on turning offices into dwellings.
- Back to basics. All your questions about defective title insurance answered, from Harriet Gibby.
- Damage control. Can you claim liquidated damages after a building contract has terminated? by Brad Fearn.
- Breaking up. Can a tenant remove too much from premises following a break clause? Suzanne Gill analyses a recent court of appeal judgment.
- All you need to know about conservation covenants in the Environmental Bill, from Philip Slegg.