T: +44 (0)20 7406 1635
Rachel has both commercial and residential property experience but with a particular emphasis on development work, advising well known housebuilder clients on the acquisition and disposal of residential and mixed use developments, including the disposal of affordable housing land to registered providers.
- Acquisition of an 8 acre Industrial Trading Estate in Surrey for residential redevelopment.
- Acquisition of a former Nursery/Garden Centre for mixed use redevelopment in West Sussex and simultaneous disposal of the retail element to another developer.
- Acquisition of a tenanted office block in Shoreditch for commercial redevelopment.
- Disposal of part of a large development site in Banbury, Oxfordshire.
- Disposals of affordable housing land/units for various developer clients to registered providers, involving both land and development agreements.
- Assisting on the Acquisition of a 22 acre former brewery site in London for mixed use redevelopment.
Rachel joined Wedlake Bell in 2011 and qualified in 2014 having previously worked for a prominent London Developer and a niche property practice in Guildford. Prior to that, she obtained a degree in Business Law from the Huddersfield University.
- Featured in the “Comings and Goings” article from Property Industry Eye – 16th April 2021