T: +44 (0)20 7395 3162
Liam advises on a wide range of commercial property matters including acquisitions for house builders, investment portfolio management and advising landlord and tenants in the office, retail and industrial sectors. He has particular expertise in the areas of development and property finance.
Liam regularly advises developers on promotion agreements and options, as well as conditional contracts involving deferred/staged payments and overage. He is also frequently involved in the commercial property aspects of real estate finance transactions for lenders and borrowers. Liam has experience in acting for clients based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia in respect of high value residential disposals and acquisitions.
- Acting for house builders on a number of £multi-million acquisitions in the South East;
- Advising on promotion and option agreements relating to strategic sites with residential development potential;
- Acting for developers in respect of affordable housing disposals;
- Acting for the lender on a £20m development financing of a central London residential development;
- Advising a lender on the property aspects of a number of £multi-million bridging loans in respect of student accommodation;
- Acting for an international recruitment PLC in respect of the management of its entire property portfolio of over 100 offices;
- Acting for a landlord in respect of the management of their Central London office and retail property portfolio; and
- Acting for a developer on the sale of a £5.5 million residential property in Chelsea.
Liam joined Wedlake Bell on qualification in 2013, having previously gained a degree in Law from the University of Exeter.
New Homes Quality Board (NHQB) Code of Practice