T: +44 (0)20 7406 1654
M: 07849 091380
Harriet has experience advising on a wide range of commercial property matters for a variety of clients including investors, developers, landlords and tenants across the office, industrial and retail sectors.
She has advised on freehold, leasehold and portfolio acquisitions and disposals and related financings and asset management.
Harriet also has experience in real estate finance for both investment and development purposes, including offshore work.
At her previous firm, Harriet’s recent experience included:
- Acting on a corporate disposal of an entity holding 27 light industrial assets valued at £250 million.
- Acting on a portfolio acquisition of 15 mixed-use assets with a value of £40 million.
- Advising fund clients on the acquisition, financing and disposal of numerous multi-let industrial assets.
- Advising a landlord on a number of pre-lets at a development site.
- Acting for a mezzanine lender in providing finance for the acquisition and development of common workspace assets with a mezzanine loan of £25 million.
- Drafting and negotiating lettings on behalf of landlord clients.
Harriet joined Wedlake Bell in June 2021, having previously practised at Greenberg Traurig LLP where she completed her training contract in March 2018 and qualified into the Real Estate department.
Harriet obtained a law degree from the University of Warwick before going onto complete the Legal Practice Course at BPP University, Holborn.