Specialist Family lawyer
Family & Divorce
T: 020 7395 3021
Colette has over twenty years of family law experience. She assists the head of department with complex high net worth financial remedy matters, Children Act matters, child abduction proceeding and nuptial agreements. Colette is passionate about supporting clients in an empathic but pragmatic manner. Colette is listed as a trained family mediator and registered with the College of Mediators.
- Assisting with drafting complex financial agreements
- Assisting a father in child abduction proceedings involving four jurisdictions
- Assisting with drafting high value pre and post nuptial agreements
Colette joined Wedlake Bell in 2014 having previously worked at the International Family Law Group and Reynolds Porter Chamberlain. Colette studied at the University of Westminster and was admitted as a Graduate Member of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2021. Colette was admitted as a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2022.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- Colette is a fully qualified family mediator with the FMC.