Charlotte is a solicitor in the real estate team. Charlotte has acted for a variety of clients including institutional investors, corporate occupiers and developers in the retail, office and logistics sectors. She has strong asset management experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating leases and ancillary documentation and has worked on the sale and purchase of several high value commercial properties across Central London and nationwide. Charlotte also has experience in real estate finance and corporate support work.
- Drafting and negotiating lettings of units in central London offices on behalf of overseas and domestic investment landlord clients, including preparing replies to enquiries and management pack information and dealing with leasehold management. Negotiating new lettings for high profile retail and office tenant clients and reporting on the key terms and issues with the lease and title.
- Acting for tenants to assign/underlet part of their leases for both retail and office clients including negotiating the documents with undertenants and landlords.
- Acting on several retails sales for an institutional investor with tight timescales.
- Acting on the purchase of a single let warehouse unit for a logistics client for a purchase price of over £10m.
- Acting on the sale of a £40m commercial property by a Guernsey company, including liaising between Guernsey lawyers, client, managing agents and corporate team to sell the asset (single occupancy tenant) within a tight timescale.
- Acting on the purchase of residential property with mews house in excess of £30m and subsequent leasehold enfranchisement.
Charlotte joined Wedlake Bell in January 2021. Charlotte obtained a first-class law degree from the University of Exeter and trained at a firm in Westminster, before joining DAC Beachcroft LLP on qualification in September 2018.