T: +44 (0)20 7406 1699
Ben deals with a broad mix of real estate work including advising on acquisitions and disposals and landlord and tenant matters for a variety of commercial clients including investors and business occupiers.
He specialises in acting for corporate occupiers on acquisitions of new premises and disposals of former premises. He is particularly experienced in acting for companies in the insurance industry in their office premises requirements in the City and throughout the country.
- Acting for MS Amlin PLC on its relocation to 8 floors of the Leadenhall Building (the “Cheesegrater”) and disposal of its existing premises in the City.
- Acting for Fasken Martineau solicitors in respect of their relocation from Hanover Square to Old Broad Street EC2.
- Acquisition of a multi-let office building in Bradford for a private property investment company for £5.7million.
- Acting for a developer on the purchase of a Grade I listed country manor house for residential development.
- Acting for a private investment company on the acquisition of a building let to HMRC in Liverpool for £8million.
Ben qualified in 2006 and joined Wedlake Bell in May 2014 from Clyde & Co.
Ben has a degree in Modern History from The University of Oxford.
CAN TENANTS DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM?
Episode 9: What are side letters?