T: +44 (0)20 7406 1609
Anna specialises in the sale and purchase of all types of residential property, predominately within London. She also works on the granting and taking of leases and tenancy agreements.
Anna is a member of the Leasehold Enfranchisement Group advising landlords and tenants on statutory lease extensions and collective enfranchisement.
She has recently dealt with a number of “de-envelopments” following changes to inheritance tax and ATED legislation. This involves overseas companies that own high value properties being liquidated. On liquidation, the property is transferred to its beneficial owner(s).
- Advised a landlord client on the procedure under Section 5B of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
- Dealt with property matters in relation to a large country estate in Nottinghamshire.
- Dealt with transfers of property on the administration of estates.
- Dealt with voluntary and statutory lease extensions and Licences to Assign and Licences for Alterations in a block of flats in Bournemouth.
- Advised on the purchase of a new build property worth over £3 million in central London.
Anna trained at Wedlake Bell from September 2013 to September 2015 in the Corporate, Employment, Residential Property and Private Client teams.
She qualified into the Residential Property team in September 2015.
She is also a member of the firm’s Charity Committee that raises money for the firm’s chosen Charity of the Year.