Anna specialises in the sale and purchase of all types of residential property, predominately within London. She also works on the granting and taking of leases and tenancy agreements.
Anna is a member of the Leasehold Enfranchisement Group advising landlords and tenants on statutory lease extensions and collective enfranchisement.
She has recently dealt with a number of “de-envelopments” following changes to inheritance tax and ATED legislation. This involves overseas companies that own high value properties being liquidated. On liquidation, the property is transferred to its beneficial owner(s).
- Advising a landlord client on the procedure under Section 5B of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987.
- Dealing with property matters in relation to a large country estate in Nottinghamshire.
- Dealing with voluntary and statutory lease extensions for landlords and tenants, in London and the rest of the UK. Typical values ranging from £10,000 to £500,000.
- Purchase of a new build property worth over £3 million in central London.
- Purchase of an office to residential converted flat worth £10 million.
Anna obtained her degree in Modern and Medieval Languages in the University of Cambridge. She also got a Graduate Diploma in Law at the BPP London. She then trained at Wedlake Bell from September 2013 to September 2015 in the Corporate, Employment, Residential Property and Private Client teams.
She qualified into the Residential Property team in September 2015.
She is also a member of the firm’s Charity Committee that raises money for the firm’s chosen Charity of the Year.