Abigail works with domestic and international employers predominantly in the banking and finance, natural resources and technology space. She advises on a wide range of general advisory, contentious and transactional employment issues such as:
- restructuring and redundancies;
- TUPE transactions;
- disciplinary and grievance matters;
- employment contract and policy drafting; and
- executive appointments and terminations.
- Advising major international investment manager on the termination of senior executive following global restructure.
- Advising oil and gas company on TUPE obligations during an intragroup transfer.
- Managing multi-jurisdictional ER and HR projects for global background checking company.
- Assisting with sensitive and high-profile investigation of a senior executive for international financial services company.
After completing a summer clerkship with MinterEllison’s Sydney office in 2018, Abigail worked within the Employment team as a Paralegal, Graduate, Solicitor and Associate before joining Memery Crystal in London.
Abigail was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2020 and is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and Law Society of New South Wales.
Abigail holds a Juris Doctor (with Distinction) from the University of New South Wales. She also has a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) from the University of Melbourne, in which she spent a semester studying international politics at the University of Edinburgh.