A lot has happened since our last edition of Pensions Compass in July, including the hottest summer ever recorded in England! The pensions and employee benefits industry remains just as sizzling, and our September edition of Pensions Compass includes the following:
- Clive’s regular Ready Reckoner update;
- An update on the BA saga from Clive and Katie;
- Grace’s insight into pension scheme investments in fracking;
- Justin’s analysis on the duties directors face in relation to pension schemes;
- Alison’s update on master trusts;
- Katie’s update on the buyout of c. 9,000 BHS Pension Scheme Members’ benefits; and
- Grace’s summary of the PO decision concerning a fraudulent transfer of benefits.
We hope you enjoy this edition of the Pensions Compass.
If you have any questions regarding any of these topics please do get in touch.
Please click here for a PDF version of this month’s update.
For further details on these matters or any other pensions related queries, please contact a member of the Pensions and Employee Benefits team.
Alison Hills, Partner and Editor-in-Chief