Pensions Compass – July 2018
28 / 06 / 2018
It’s been a scorching start to the summer, and we hope you’re all managing to make the most of the unprecedented weather! In the background the pensions industry has remained as busy as ever, and like most of you we are rather glad the furore surrounding the GDPR deadline has passed (albeit there is plenty of GDPR work to do!).
The July Pension’s Compass includes the following:
- Clive’s regular round up of developments in pensions law, in the form of his ready reckoner;
- Grace looks at the implications for employers who take it into their own hands to opt their members out of their auto-enrolment compliant scheme;
- Justin follows the theme of auto-enrolment and considers inducements to opt-out;
- Katie analyses the Dixons Carphone saga; and
- I take a look at pension scams and the latest Code of Good Practice.
We hope you enjoy this edition of the Pensions Compass.
If you have any questions regarding any of these topics please do get in touch.
Please click here for a PDF version of this month’s update.
For further details on these matters or any other pensions related queries, please contact a member of the Pensions and Employee Benefits team.
Alison Hills, Partner and Editor-in-Chief