Bullying and harassment, misconduct, breach of director’s duties, business poaching and misuse of confidential information fraud and ethics issues, data breaches, whistle-blowing complaints and regulatory matters.
- Our specialist lawyers regularly advise clients on handling complex and sensitive internal investigations and conduct matters.
- When external review or inquiry is appropriate our experience, legal expertise and understanding of confidentiality and legal privilege means we are excellently placed to conduct the process, and alleviate the pressure on management.
- Where the matter is handled internally we support and guide the business, including with navigating tricky issues of confidentiality and conflicting accounts.
- Our approach mitigates legal and reputational exposure.
- We offer expert advice on a range of outcomes and resolutions.