Wealth Management: diversity and differentiation
The seminar, co-hosted with Syracuse Partners, will aim to explore how a traditional sector such as private wealth management can evolve in an increasingly competitive, regulated and technology led environment. We will cover topics such as:
- The technology drivers in wealth management
- How the right corporate culture differentiates your business
- Why diversity is necessary to succeed in the wealth management industry
This seminar will be of interest to C-suite wealth management and private client asset management professionals, together with relationship management sales professionals and other members of the investment community (CIOs, multi and single asset fund managers).
- Tracey Davidson, CEO of Heartwood Wealth Management (part of the Handelsbanken Group)
- Denis Nagy, CEO of Dolfin (the FinTech investment management)
The seminar will be chaired by Rosalyn Breedy, Partner at Wedlake Bell.
Date: Tuesday 9 October 2018