Join us at this breakfast workshop on the complexities of TUPE transfers / commercial outsourcing.
We will take a practical, hands-on approach by working through a typical scenario, exploring how variations in the factual matrix can change outcomes, looking at different negotiating tactics, and covering recent case updates along the way.
The workshop will cover:
- Identifying a TUPE transfer – understanding the arguments for and against;
- Fragmentation and changes in the service or business;
- Negotiating whether an employee is “in scope”;
- Using commercial provisions to your advantage; and
- Navigating redundancies in a TUPE situation.
This is an essential session for commercial, legal and HR specialists who deal with TUPE, both in outsourcing or procurement scenarios and in acquisitions.
Date: Wednesday 13 February 2019