Join us at this breakfast workshop on the complexities of TUPE transfers / commercial outsourcing.
We will take a practical, hands-on approach by working through a typical scenario, exploring how variations in the factual matrix can change outcomes, looking at different negotiating tactics, and covering recent case updates along the way.
The workshop will cover:
- Identifying a TUPE transfer – understanding the arguments for and against;
- Fragmentation and changes in the service or business;
- Negotiating whether an employee is “in scope”;
- Using commercial provisions to your advantage; and
- Navigating redundancies in a TUPE situation.
This is an essential session for commercial, legal and HR specialists who deal with TUPE, both in outsourcing or procurement scenarios and in acquisitions.
To register your interest please click here
Date: Wednesday 13 February 2019
Time: 8.45am to 10.00am (registration and breakfast from 8.15am)
Venue: Wedlake Bell LLP, 71 Queen Victoria Street, 8th floor, London EC4V 4AY