Managing workplace behaviours in a changing climate
The focus on workplace behaviours has never been greater. In the wake of #metoo, multiple high profile bullying scandals and the crackdown on the use of onerous non-disclosure agreements, employees are now feeling more empowered to push back against perceived bad behaviours and raise complaints both internally and externally. The stakes for employers are high and getting it wrong can cause devastating damage to a business, its stakeholders, and its employees.
Please join our expert employment team alongside psychologist and behavioural change expert Kirstie Papworth, from Tangerine Thistle, as we look to tackle the difficult challenges facing HR, management and compliance including:
- What are acceptable behaviours – have the boundaries shifted as to what can constitute bullying and harassment?
- How do you bring about individual and/or organisational change?
- How do you conduct an investigation, including difficult issues of anonymity, confidentiality, conflicting accounts and dealing with complaints against those in senior positions?
- What are the options for resolving a complaint?
- How can you most effectively prepare your leadership in this challenging context?
Who should attend this seminar?
As well as HR and others with responsibility for staffing issues, this is an essential session for board members and business leaders who take ultimate responsibility for workplace culture and the associated risks.
Date: Tuesday 4 June 2019