Housing, Innovation and Delivery seminar
The chronic under-provision of housing in London and the South East is described as being in crisis and the planning process is more often than not blamed for perpetuating the crisis. This event will look at the status quo and thoughts on the future of housing in London and the South East. Please come along to listen to our speakers and share your thoughts and experiences.
Topics will include:
- Housing Numbers, where are we now?
- Affordable Housing and Viability
- Housing Innovation (PRS / Build to Rent)
- Opinion – Future, how will it look?
- Jay Das, Wedlake Bell and David Phillips Strutt & Parker (Event Chairs)
- Anthony Lee, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Vanessa Hale, BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Matthew Mainstone, Wedlake Bell
This event is co-hosted by Wedlake Bell and Strutt & Parker: BNP Parisbas Real Estate. As part of the registration process, we will share your details with the hosts for the purpose of this event only.
Date: Wednesday 29 November 2017