An Uncertain Future? UK Immigration Policy: Brexit and Beyond
As the Brexit clock counts down, this session will guide you through the immigration consequences of exiting the EU and look at the future of UK immigration policy for both EU and non-EU nationals.
Topics will include:
- Protecting UK residence status for EU nationals – deal or no deal
- Immigration status of EU nationals relocating to the UK post-Brexit – deal or no deal
- Recruiting EU nationals and right to work checks
- UK immigration policy for non-EU nationals; the future of sponsorship and new immigration routes
Who should attend this seminar?
- All employers, recruiters and advisors of EU nationals
- Sponsor licence holders and businesses likely to recruit from outside the UK in the future
- EU, EEA and Swiss Nationals
For any EU nationals attending the event who are planning to make an application under the EU Settlement Scheme, Wedlake Bell are pleased to offer support in scanning and verifying your passport. If you do not have access to a compatible Android phone and you are eligible to apply to the current pilot phase of the EU Settlement Scheme, you can bring your ID document with you and we will scan and verify your document so that you can then make your own on-line application under the EU Settlement Scheme. There will be no charge for this support but we do welcome donations to our charity of the year The Matthew Elvidge Trust.
Julia Jackson – Partner Immigration.
To register your interest please click here
Date: Tuesday 26 March 2019
Time: 9.00am – 10.30am (Registration and breakfast from 8.30am)
Venue: Wedlake Bell LLP, 71 Queen Victoria Street, 8th floor, London EC4V 4AY