Roundtable and Live Q&A: In the race for business success – ethnicity matters
Webinar and Live Q&A: In the race for business success - ethnicity matters
Wedlake Bell has partnered with pay gap specialist Spktral for a live webinar (12 – 1pm, 26 November) giving practical advice on how businesses can promote diversity, including key considerations to bear in mind when preparing for ethnicity pay gap analysis.
Promoting diversity & inclusion (D&I) in your workplaces doesn’t just make financial sense. The Black Lives Matter movement has highlighted how important it is for CEOs and the Boards of corporates and employer brands to ensure that the issue of ethnic D&I is now at the top of their agendas –and a good starting point is ethnicity pay gap analysis.
During the webinar we will discuss:
- Behaviours to tackle and steps to take to protect your business and become a leader in diversity;
- The difference between positive discrimination and positive action;
- How to prepare for ethnicity analysis, including data gathering and categorisation (use of “BAME”);
- Risk areas – pre-empting and addressing these;
- Likely impact of BLM on the workplace.
Who should attend this workshop?
As well as HR, finance and senior management involved in the ethnicity analysis process and employee relations issues, this is an essential session for board members and business leaders who take ultimate responsibility for workplace culture and the associated risks.
To register your interest, please email email@example.com
Date: Thursday 26 November 2020