- ICO’s International data transfer agreement laid before Parliament (link).
- CNIL requires website to rectify non-compliance in relation to its use of Google Analytics with data transfers to the United States (link).
- German DSK conference seeks opinion on US surveillance from Stephen I. Vladeck of University of Texas (link).
- ICO’s draft Chapter 3 on Pseudonymisation (link).
- ENISA’s Data Protection Engineering (link).
- Belgian DPA claims to restore order to the online advertising industry by declaring IAB Europe’s TCF non-compliant (link).
- Google’s Topics (link) and the path forward with the privacy sandbox (link).
- EPIC’s push for the FTC to create a federal data privacy rule (link).
- EDPB issues an opinion (link) on the first ever GDPR certification scheme GDPR-CARPA from Luxembourg (link).
- Irish DPC to continue prioritising work on children’s data (link) in line with its 2022-2027 regulatory strategy (link).
- Latest on EU’s Data Act (link).
- EU Cloud Code of Conduct (link).
- EDPB’s Guidelines 01/2022 on data subject rights – Right of access (link).
- EU Commission’s proposal: European Declaration on Digital rights and principles for the Digital Decade (link).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download