- The Independent Human Rights Act Review by the UK Government (link).
- Irish DPC’s Children Front and Centre Fundamentals for a Child-oriented Approach to Data Processing, December 2021 (link).
- Austrian DPA says that The Use of Google Analytics violates the “Schrems II” decision (link). Some facts about Google Analytics data privacy (link).
- EDPS research report on Government access to data in third countries including China, India and Russia, November 2021 (link).
- EDPS Decision on the retention by Europol of datasets lacking Data Subject Categorisation (link).
- EDPB on the law enforcement directive (LED) (link).
- European Parliament’s research paper on Rethinking biometrics in the era of artificial intelligence (link).
- Shinigami Eyes banned in Norway (link).
- Chinese Internet Information Service Algorithm Recommendation Management Regulations (link).
- Open Rights Group’s Adtech Challenge in Killock and Veale & Ors v Information Commissioner (GI/113/2021 and ors) (link).
- French CNIL fines Google €150M and Facebook €60M for making refusing cookies not as easy as accepting them (link).
- Meta’s Threat Report on the Surveillance-for-Hire Industry (link).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download