- Belgian authority expected to conclude that the Transparency & Consent Framework or TCF is not compliant with the GDPR and IAB Europe is liable as joint controller (link), the Irish Council for Civil Liberties reports (link).
- Lloyd v Google LLC  UKSC 50 (link).
- OAIC concluded that Clearview AI breached the privacy of Australians (link) having jointly investigated with the ICO (link).
- Chinese Draft Outbound Data Transfer Security Assessment Measures (link).
- New standard contractual clauses expected for foreign controllers caught by GDPR’s extraterritorial effect (link).
- Global Privacy Assembly’s Principles for Governmental Access to Personal Data held by the Private Sector for National Security and Public Safety Purposes (link).
- ICO’s Draft Journalism Code of Practice (link).
- ICO’s Draft anonymisation, pseudonymisation and privacy enhancing technologies guidance Chapter 2: How do we ensure anonymisation is effective? (link).
- ICO’s Response to DCMS consultation “Data: a new direction” (link).
- Chinese Guiding Opinions on Strengthening Overall Governance of Internet Information Service Algorithms (link).
- ICO’s opinion on Age Assurance for the Children’s Code (link) and ICO’s Children’s Code Design Guidance (link).
- ICO Regulatory Sandbox: Child Privacy Consent Management Platform by Seers (link).
- ICO Regulatory Sandbox: Gambling Commission’s duty to monitor users at risk (link).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download