DATA PRIVACY PODCAST – EPISODE 1
13 / 09 / 2021
- Second largest fine of €225M imposed by the Irish Data Protection Commissioner (DPC) on WhatsApp (link) as revised by the European Data Protection Board (link).
- UK Government announces a data reform to boost innovation and trade, to improve healthcare and protect the public (link).
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) consults on its draft international data transfer tools (link).
- Warren v DSG Retail Ltd  EWHC 2168 (QB) (link).
- G7 data protection and privacy authorities to tackle the cookie pop-ups challenge (link).
- ICO sets out plans for further protection of children online (link).
- ICO guidance on Direct marketing in the public sector (link).
Podcast: Play in new window | Download